A Better Push, Pull, Legs?
Is this a better variant? You decide the answer to this question.
With this variation, I simply took the basic push, pull, legs program and remodeled it into the following structure:
- Push A - Chest-focused w/delts and triceps
- Push B - Delt-focused w/chest and triceps
- Pull A - Horizontal row-focused w/biceps
- Pull B - Vertical row/pull-focused w/biceps
- Legs A - Quad-focused w/hamstrings
- Legs B - Hams/glutes-focused w/quads
The workout possibilities for this structure are endless so don’t feel like this example workout is the be-all, end-all. Swap in your preferred exercise choices as needed.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this a 6 day routine Steve?
You can run this 4-5-6 days a week. It's a flexible routine.