- Saturday, January 12th, 2019
- Sunday, January 13th, 2019
Location: Loveland, OHIO.
After registration, you will be sent specific details about location, and I'll send you my personal email for questions.
SAVE $50 this weekend ONLY - Use code: SAVE25 at checkout.
These two dates will feature all-day seminars from Massive Iron's Steve Shaw. Each day's seminar will run from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This is a powerbuilding seminar, focused on building a maximal amount of both muscle and strength. Attendees will walk away from this weekend equipped to build muscle and add strength at a more expedient rate. Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- Basics of programming (How to set up a good program)
- Proper exercise selection (How to choose exercises)
- Mechanisms of hypertrophy (How to build muscle)
- Form fundamentals for the major lifts (Squats, deadlifts, bench press, rows, overhead presses, and more)
- Steve Shaw's powerbuilding philosophy overview
- Training tips for all muscle groups, including weight room instruction showing some of Steve's popular methods of attack
- A look at various progressive overload methods
- Complete overview of strength and muscle building expectations (What to expect the first several years, and how to improve your rate of progress)
- Discussion of specific workout styles, including rest-pause, volume training, power muscle burn, and much more
- How to attack strength on the bench, squat, deadlift, and overhead press
In addition, each seminar will end with a Q&A session starting at 5:15 p.m. and ending when the questions are done. I'll stay all night if needed.
NOTE: Lunch and snacks will be provided each day.
Local accommodations and resources to be added.
NO REFUNDS. All sales are final.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.