NOTE: Before signing up to make this journey make sure you have your doctor's approval if required.
By signing up you agree to the following:
- To sign a waiver releasing Super Living, LLC from all responsibility for potential injuries or conditions resulting from your decision to undertake this life-changing event.
- There will be NO REFUNDS. No EXCEPTIONS. Commit and follow through. If I open the door for you to quit, you'll be more likely to do so. Place yourself on an island and burn your boat. Go to war.
- To provide your own lodging and transportation. I will assist you with where to stay, when to arrive, etc.
Coaching STARTS Monday, November 18th but you can sign up after. This 12-hour endurance vent is not just for those that want to run. You can walk, hike, or do a combination of any.
Looking for 10 people that are SICK of being sick and want an extreme life change. This is a unique life-changing opportunity and is not your typical transformation challenge.
I am looking for men and women that want to completely change their eating lifestyles while preparing for their first ENDURANCE run. The culmination of this journey will be in July at Cacapon State Park in West Virginia. You will participate in a 12-hour endurance run/walk/hike on a very challenging trail in potential steamy conditions.
Cacapon is the trail where I ran my first marathon. Now is the time for you step out of your comfort zone and do something memorable, spectacular, and completely life-changing.
THIS OPPORTUNITY is for anyone. You do not have to be overweight or completely out of shape. Just feeling less than your best. If you ARE overweight and out of shape, then better yet!
By signing up you will receive:
- A nutritional roadmap that will help you eat better, make better choices, and help you transition into a sustainable and healthy lifestyle.
- Daily hands-on diet/nutrition coaching and accountability, including monitoring of your calorie intake and food choices to help you maximize your progress and recovery.
- A walking/hiking/running game plan to prepare you for this 12-hour challenge. This comes with daily check-ins and analysis of your progress.
- Unwavering support and encouragement when times get tough. I will not let you fail.
- Race day guidance. You will learn how to pace yourself, how to drink, eat, and prepare for all possible issues; dehydration, blisters, cramping, etc. From appropriate footwear to preparation for all worst-case scenarios, complete guidance is provided.
NOTE: Lodging and travel are not included in this package. The location is in West Virginia in early July. I will provide you with more details upon request.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.