Tired of mediocre results? Unsure of how to structure a workout plan for optimal results? Stop wasting your time today.
Let Steve Shaw perform a complete analysis of your goals, available equipment, and current progress and design a workout that will help you enter the gym with confidence and smash through plateaus.
CLICK HERE for a complete coaching service.
This service includes:
- Custom workout based upon your needs, equipment, goals, injuries, trying time, preferred split, etc.
- A complete goals assessment which will outline the path forward over the next two years. You will be presented with an outline of how to eat, bulk, cut, etc. so that after a 1-2 year period of time you will have a chance at efficiently reaching your body composition goals.
- Body composition analysis. I will comb through your measurements, and pictures and provide a complete analysis of your body composition and guidance on how to improve this to reach your goals.
Custom workouts are designed to be run for an extended period of time. They will not punish your body, nor will a program be filled with gimmicks or non-essential nonsense.
Maximize your gym time and results while staying as healthy and efficient as possible. I will design a program based on your preferred:
- Exercise selection
- Volume preferences
- Desired split
- Specific muscle, strength, bodybuilding, powerlifting, or powerbuilding goals
- Conditioning or fat loss goals
Note: Once you purchase this service, an email will be sent to you within 24-48 hours. You will be provided a list of required information. Return this via email.
Once returned you will receive a complete program with ONE BUSINESS WEEK.
After you have received your program, you have unlimited follow-up questions for a month and access to one program redesign should you be unsatisfied.
Body Composition Analysis
Curious about your body fat percentage? This service will provide you with an accurate visual assessment.
While calipers and body fat scales CAN provide reasonable results, most often they are highly inaccurate. Steve Shaw will provide you estimate that is based on:
- Degree of muscularity
By understanding natural potential, Steve is able to guess your lean body mass with a high degree of accuracy. From here, he will provide you with a rock-solid body fat percentage estimate that is more often than not better than caliper readings or body fat scales.
NOTE: Men will be required to submit a shirtless picture. Women must submit a picture that reveals the belly, legs, and arms. Once your purchase is made, you will receive an email thanking you for your purchase of this service and asking for pictures.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.